- 5,000 – 5,700 tonnes per year
- 8.0 – 30mm diameter.
- CuOF (oxygen-free high conductivity) copper wire rod
- CuAg, CuSn, CuCd
- Graphite Crucible Technology
- Electric Resistance Heating
- Single Furnace, Integrated Melting & Casting
- Automated Cathode Feed
- Touchscreen Controls
- Comprehensive Alarm System
- PLC Controlled Coil Formation
- Coil Weight: up to 4000kgs
- Coiler Model 0800: max. 12.7mm dia.
- Coiler Model 0832: max. 30mm dia.
Scope of Supply normally includes the following:
Automatic cathode feed, furnace, withdrawal, platform, controls, coilers, primary water circuit and all interconnecting wiring & plumbing. The equipment is assembled, installed and tested before being dismantled and packed for export.
After delivery, assembly and installation, start-up & commissioning are supervised by Rautomead engineers.
Comprehensive training in the operation and maintenance of the casting equipment is provided during
End Use Applications:
- Enamelled Wire
- Superfine Wire less than 0.05mm
- Data Communication Wires, Telephone Wires
- Transformer & Commutator Sections
- Feedstock for Continuous Extrusion
- 360 kVA Mains Power
- Diesel Generator & UPS
- Secondary Water Cooling
- Emergency Water Supply
- Nitrogen Gas (5 ppm O2)
- Dust Extraction