- Up to 2000 tonnes Alloy Metal per year
- 2 strands
- Maximum diameter 50mm
- Integrated alloy melting & casting
- Automated (pre-alloyed) ingot feed (200 kg/hr), or
- Liquid metal feed (300 kg/hr)
- Graphite Crucible 750kg capacity
- Electric Resistance Heating
- Graphite heating elements
- Automated cut-to-length
- Upwards vertical alloy casting for bronze bars and hollos provides maximum flexibility for producing a range of different bar and hollow sizes. Vertical alloy casting of hollow sections ensures excellent concentricity of hollow sections.
- Casting die/cooler assemblies can be changed within minutes permitting efficient production of small batch quantities.
Scope of Supply normally includes the following:
Manually operated feed, furnace, withdrawal, platform, controls, coilers, primary water circuit and all interconnecting wiring & plumbing. The equipment is assembled, installed and tested before being dismantled and packed for export.
After delivery, assembly and installation, start-up & commissioning are supervised by Rautomead engineers.
Comprehensive training in the operation and maintenance of the engineering alloy casting equipment is provided during commissioning.