- Orientation: Horizontal
- Strip width from 15mm to 360mm
- Rod diameter: up to 175mm
- Tube OD: up to 150mm
- Graphite crucible 87 or 106
- 175 kVA power rating
- 1350 deg.C maximum furnace temperature
- 300 kg/hr integrated melting & casting (bronze ingot)
- 500 kg/hr separate primary melting (molten bronze)
The RT 850 machine may be used as a single integrated melting furnace or in conjunction with separate primary melting & alloying furnace to increase output capacity to 500 kg/hr.
- 1289; 1861; 5798; 10794; 11098; 13179
Withdrawal drive options:
- AC positional servo or AC
- primary melting equipment; plant monitoring; rod coiling; billet/bar cutting & handling; strip cutting & coiling; operator platform
Rautomead technology provides the capability to produce top quality continuous cast alloy shapes by offering accurate control and repeatability of production parameters.
The graphite crucible provides a naturally reducing environment in which to contain the liquid metal. It is conducive to the production of metallurgically clean, oxygen-free cast product without inclusions, voids or other defects.
The electric resistance graphite heating system operates at a safe, low voltage and is simple to operate and maintain.
RT 850 model continuous casting machines are manufactured to order. Specification of withdrawal unit, controls and tooling are selected to suit each particular customer's requirements.
Machines are installed and tested at the Rautomead factory before packing and dispatch. Rautomead engineers are available to supervise installation, start-up, commissioning and training of customer's engineers