- 3,500 tonnes per year; 5 strands
- 19 – 30mm diameter.
- Graphite Crucible Technology
- Electric Resistance Heating
- Single Furnace, Integrated Melting & Casting
- Automated Cathode Feed
- Automatic Alloy Dosing/Grain Feeding
- Touchscreen Controls
- Remote Plant Monitoring
- Comprehensive Alarm System
- PLC Controlled Coil Formation
- Coiler model 1630: max. 30mm diameter
- Coil Weight: up to 2500kgs
Scope of Supply normally includes the following:
Automatic cathode feed, automatic alloy dosing, furnace, withdrawal, platform, controls, remote plant
monitoring, coilers, primary water circuit and all interconnecting wiring & plumbing. The equipment is
assembled, installed and tested before being dismantled and packed for export.
After delivery, assembly and installation, start-up & commissioning are supervised by Rautomead engineers.
Comprehensive training in the operation and maintenance of the casting equipment is provided during
DETAILED QUOTATIONS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
Including: technical specification, layout drawing, services required & operating cost per tonne