- Up to 6,000 tonnes per year
- 8 strand production
- 8.0 – 30mm diameter
- Holding & Casting Furnace (2500 kg capacity) - to be fed with pre-alloyed liquid metal
- Graphite Crucible Technology
- Electric Resistance Heating
- Touchscreen Controls
- Comprehensive Alarm System
- PLC Controlled Coil Formation
- Coil Weight: 2500 - 4000kgs
- Coiler Model 0800: max. 12.7mm dia.
- Coiler Model 0832: max. 30mm dia.
- remote plant monitoring
Scope of Supply normally includes the following:
Furnace, withdrawal, platform, controls, coilers, primary water circuit and all interconnecting wiring & plumbing. The equipment is assembled, installed and tested before being dismantled and packed for export.
After delivery, assembly and installation, start-up & commissioning are supervised by Rautomead engineers.
Comprehensive training in the operation and maintenance of the casting equipment is provided during commissioning.